Latest Episodes for Members
- Cenk Uygur. Bloomberg to spend $80 million on the midterms; Sara Netanyahu charged with fraud; U.S. now has to figure out how to reunite kids with their parents; Kansas congressman says 5-year-olds are pretending to seek asylum; TYT Investigates: Dogs getting better treatment than kids by DHS; Trump pretends to not be part of “the elite”; Antwon Rose, 17, shot ...
- Cenk Uygur & John Iadarola. U.S. is now drugging migrant kids; Kansas judge: People can vote without proof of citizenship; FLOTUS visits kids, confusingly wears jacket that says she doesn’t care; TYT Investigates: Dogs getting better treatment than kids by DHS; Trump is more “elite”?
- Cenk Uygur & John Iadarola for the Post Game.
- Cenk interviews Kenneth Chestek & Shelby Shadewell of Wyoming Promise and Richard Gottfried the NYS Assemblyman. Wyoming Promise – http://wyomingpromise.org/ Richard Gottfried – http://assembly.state.ny.us/mem/Richard-N-Gottfried.
- Jimmy Dore, Malcolm Fleschner, Stef Zamorano. They discuss the Trump administration’s zero tolerance policy at the border; An inside look at the detention centers children are being held in at the southern border, as well as bad coverage from the Washington Post; Kamala Harris defends ICE; The #Resistance is doing too little, too late for undocumented immigrants; Clinton does another interview about her emails, and ...
- Dan Rather reporting on children being separated at the border; Paul Manafort sent to jail; Andrew Wheeler to be offered the deputy administrator position at the Environmental Protection Agency; What has changed since Parkland?
- Cenk Uygur interviews actress & writer Jennifer Jajeh.
- Grace Baldridge is joined by Jack Ruley to end MWF Season 2 with necrophiliac serial killer, Ted Bundy.
- Cenk Uygur, Ana Kasaparian & John Iadarola. Bond and Mission: Impossible theme songs. Shoplifting experiences, Restaurants taking misplaced money out of servers’ pay, pros and cons of unions, & the woes of working in retail and at a Ralph’s grocery store; Benefits of an improving economy is not felt by all; California housing prices discussion; Disconnect between older Americans who ...