Latest Episodes for Members
- Sacha Baron Cohen tries to punk Bernie Sanders. Joe Lieberman pens op-ed endorsing defeated Joe Crowley over Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. Tim Geithner’s equity company rips off poor. Trump says Russia isn’t targeting U.S.
- Trump tweets that intelligent people loved his “performance” at Putin press conference. Treasury moves to protect dark money donors. GOP Rep. Justin Amash opposes Brett Kavanaugh. Alabama man walks 20 miles to work and is given new car. White House deficit projected to top $1 trillion.
- Cenk and Ana host Tuesday’s Post Game Show!
- Cenk interviews Wisconsin Lt. Gov. candidate Mandela Barnes and Lindsay Moran of the Environmental Investigation Agency. For more information on Mandela Barnes, please visit: Mandelabarnes.com For more information on the Environmental Investigation Agency, please visit: Eia-global.org
- Malcolm Fleschner & Steve Oh. California Democrats endorse Feinstein opponent Kevin de León. New California bill restores strong net neutrality protections. Interview with Nation writer and Real News host Aaron Maté. Chicago has paid over $662M in police misconduct.
- Dan Rather reporting on children being separated at the border; Paul Manafort sent to jail; Andrew Wheeler to be offered the deputy administrator position at the Environmental Protection Agency; What has changed since Parkland?
- Jayde Lovell interviews UCLA professor Dr. Alan Barreca on climate change’s impacts on California..
- Grace Baldridge is joined by Jack Ruley to end MWF Season 2 with necrophiliac serial killer, Ted Bundy.
- Cenk Uygur, John Iadarola & Michael Shure on this week’s Old School!