Latest Episodes for Members
- Cenk Uygur & Ana Kasparian. Anonymous flight attendant tell-all; U.S. withdraws from U.N. Human Rights Council; Trump: No new immigration judges; Trump doubles down on ‘zero tolerance’; Sessions denies U.S. camps like Nazi camps; Fox host: Immigrant kids become MS-13 gang members; governors reclaim power on separation policy
- Cenk Uygur & Ana Kasparian.Trump: Canadians are smuggling U.S. shoes; Trump’s Midwest voters are turning against him, but what about the South?
- Cenk Uygur & Ana Kasparian talk soccer coaches, food and more on the Post Game.
- Cenk Interviews Saira Rao running for congress in Colorado and Roger Manno running for congress in Maryland. Find Saira online at https://sairaforcongress.com, donate https://secure.actblue.com/donate/saira-website, volunteer https://secure.ngpvan.com/s5lSuFBHYUau_DP1nnKoNw2. Find Roger on online at http://rogermanno.com/, donate https://secure.actblue.com/donate/rmanno, volunteer https://act.myngp.com/Forms/837518398467737600.
- Woohoo! Jimmy’s back! Along with Stef Zamorano and Ron Placone for this week’s Aggressive Progressives. Everything that went down at the 2018 Oslo Freedom Forum. Democrats rally to support Sen. Bob Menendez in the New Jersey primary despite his numerous corruption charges. North Carolina activists are petitioning Apple and Amazon to stay out of Raleigh after state lawmakers drafted another ...
- Dan Rather reporting on children being separated at the border; Paul Manafort sent to jail; Andrew Wheeler to be offered the deputy administrator position at the Environmental Protection Agency; What has changed since Parkland?
- Malcolm Fleschner interviews journalist and social commentator Kerry-Anne Mendoza.
- Grace Baldridge is joined by Jack Ruley to end MWF Season 2 with necrophiliac serial killer, Ted Bundy.
- Cenk, Mark Thompson, & Malcolm Fleschner. What was the deal with Anthony Weiner? In-cel’s & ‘vol-cel’. Bashar-Al-Assad watches The Young Turks, Russia being banned from the Olympics for steroid use. Ballots summarizations of candidates. Where is the ‘bottom of the barrel’ when it comes to the way Republicans are allowed to act? Talk of Hillary and how out of touch she was ...