Download the TYT Network Media Kit
TYT Network is a Multi-Channel Network of online video talk shows, consisting mostly of TYT owned-and-operated shows and a select group of outside partners.
The network generates over 150 million views per month. The flagship program in the network is The Young Turks, hosted by Cenk Uygur and Ana Kasparian, with over 2 billion views and 60 million views per month by itself.
The Young Turks is the largest online news show in the world, covering politics, economics, pop culture, social trends and lifestyle.
Young Turk (n)
1. Young progressive or insurgent member of an institution, movement, or political party.
2. Young person who rebels against authority or societal expectations.
American Heritage Dictionary
Young Turks Awards:
- 2015 Peoples’ Voice Streamy Award – Best News & Culture Channel
- 2015 Peoples’ Voice Webby Award – Best News & Info Channel
- 2014 Peoples’ Voice Webby Award – Best Web Host
- 2013 Peoples’ Voice Webby Award Best News and Information Show
- 2012 Podcast Awards Best Video Podcast
- The 2011 People’s Voice Webby Award for Best News and Politics Series
- 2011 News/Politics Shorty Award
- Best Political Podcast 2009 at the Podcast Awards
- Best Political News Site 2009 at the Mashable Awards
The TYT Network includes the Townsquare channel, which is funded by YouTube as part of the original programming initiative. The feature show on Townsquare is The Point, a successful, long-form issues discussion show.
The YouTube channel Pop Cultured features Pop Trigger, billed as “a smart show about dumb stuff”, such as celebrity gossip and pop culture stories and controversies.
Other channels and shows on the network include Nerd Alert, TYT Sports, Think Tank, The Majority Report, What the Flick?!, TakeActionNewsTV, The Jimmy Dore Show, Dennis Trainor, TYT Undergound, Richard Fowler Show, and TYT Interviews.